What now? Laptopgate?
According to our friends at the World of Isaac, Charlie Weis is being accused of cheating by the Michigan State Spartans. A computer was confiscated by NCAA Officials from the Notre Dame coaching box during the first half of the Spartans win on Saturday.
Weis states that “an intern” must have brought it in to the box on accident. Unfortunately, Charlie Weis’s ties to the Patriots won’t be helping his case out much, or New England’s for that matter. Say it ain’t so…
The big question though is, what was on the computer that was so important?
- Different formations to lose yards from
- How to schedule service academies tutorial
- How to win without someone named Brady
- Directions to heal a busted-up knee
- Lots of recipes for halftime
- Brady Quinn “Photos”
- Death Star Plans