Mike Loyko’s 2014 NFL Draft Guide: Now Available

NEPD Editor: Mike Loyko

My 2014 NFL Draft Guide is finally finished! 315 full page, full color scouting reports in an easy to read format. Without a doubt the most comprehensive NFL Draft book on the market today. You simply can’t find full-page, comprehensive scouting reports on many of the players I included in this book. Follow along with the draft book as the draft goes on and when your team picks that obscure player you don’t know much about, chances are he’s in this book…

All 315 Scouting Reports look exactly like the one above. The scouting reports are easy to read and not filled with a bunch of information found on their school biography page. Each one is a breakdown of what the player can and can’t do. It will be a great resource to keep and look through in the future.

How to purchase: The book is available in full color PDF format. As soon as I receive payment I will send you the link to download the PDF directly. It doesn’t take more than three minutes to complete.

Price: $16.00

Payment: I accept payments through paypal. My paypal address is mashpee54@yahoo.com. Please send payments as a “gift” so I am not charged a fee and please include the E-Mail address you want me to send the draft guide to. As soon as I receive notice of payment I will e-mail you the link to download the guide.

If you have anymore questions, please e-mail me and I’d be happy to answer. I really appreciate the support and hope you choose to invest in my draft guide.

15 Responses to “Mike Loyko’s 2014 NFL Draft Guide: Now Available”

1. Rikk says:

Mike,

I love the format and think that you really should get with a publishing firm to put it into paperback. I would gladly pay $25 for this in the future.

Hands down the most complete draft coverage of prospects. Far superior to Lindy, USA Today and all the other futile attempts at draft prospect coverage.

I’m sure many other draftniks would agree with me and would rather have it via paperback.

• Mike Loyko says:

Thanks Rikk. I will definitely look into it next year. The problem is if I’m not selling thousands of them, it’s tough to get cost below like 30 bucks. I know you can print a black and white one out at staples for like 36 bucks.

2. Kevin Randolph says:

Can you mail me the booklet so I can save it?.. My printer doesn’t work. I’ll paypal you or credit card or send you a check?

Kevin Randolph

3. Jason Foster says:

I would like to purchase one, thanks.

4. Kevin says:

Do you have a ranking/rating system with player comparison?

5. Kyle says:

How would we provide the email while sending you the funds? Would you just email the paypal account?

6. Ron says:

for all those wondering I bought the book and it was money well spent. 315 reviews plus he ranks them all. Using paypal was easy and painless. You will not find a better book.

7. Alex says:

Hi Mike,

Might be a silly (and spoilerish) question, but does this guide have positions like fullback, kickers/punters in it? I know most guides out there seem to leave them out. Or is it just a Top 316, regardless of position?

Thanks

8. Mark Ponds says:

I want to buy the “Mike Loyko’s 2014 NFL Draft Guide”, but I am not willing to identify it as a gift. Can you provide me the price with the fee that paypal will charge you and I will pay that amount? Sorry for the inconvenience, but I want to be truthful in my dealings.

Shalom,

Mark Ponds

• Mike Loyko says:

Mark it costs like 0.92 cents I believe.

• Bob says:

Wow look at Mark Ponds being an honest boy, why not just give Mike the money as a gift instead of making life so difficult? Do you ever drive past the speed limit? Do you ever jay walk? Did you ever take a sip of alcohol before you were 21? What a goodie two-shoes.

9. Ajm says:

Lol, remember when you used to post counting reports for free?

10. shane says:

I don’t have paypal and really don’t want to sign up. Is there a link where I can buy the book as a guest like other sites allow?