NEPD’s annual commentator’s mock draft is back! Take part in a one day 3 Round interactive mock draft right here on Saturday April 21st. This is chance for all the faithful fans and readers of the site to participate in a live interactive mock draft right here at NEPD.
The NEPD commentator mock draft will start Saturday April 21 at 9:30 am, beginning with the Indianapolis Colts selection. There will be a strict time limit of ten minutes between selections. If you do not have your selection in on time, I will make the selection for you and you lose the privilege to make the remaining selections. I want this mock to be fun, but I also want to move it along. I want to stress that if you are unsure if you will be able to follow the draft and be able to interact on the site during Saturday, then let someone else manage the pick.
Sign-Up: To claim a team you must post your first and last name along with your twitter handle (must have twitter to participate) in the comments section below. Whoever claims the team first gets it. I will post the name of the manager besides the team name once the team is claimed.
Once a manager is selected for the team, the manager needs to e-mail me at email@example.com with their name, email and twitter handle so a reminder about the draft and their pick can be sent.
Rules: The standard draft order will be used. We are going to keep the draft to three rounds to start. Picks may be traded, but only picks in the first three rounds. Players and picks outside of the first three rounds will not be traded. I want this to be more about the draft than about fantasy like trades.
How to make the pick: On draft day an Open thread with the draft order will be created. To make your selection owners will post their selection with a brief explaination of their pick in the comment section. I will then post the pick and the next owner is on the clock. We will use the hashtag #NEPDMock on twitter to discuss picks and trades with each other. I will serve as commish and GM one team, we are trying to limit this to NEPD readers, so sign up quickly!
I just want to stress one more time, if you aren’t prepared to follow the draft throughout the day and won’t be around to make your picks for the sake of speed and sanity, please let someone else handle the team. Finally have fun and enjoy the NEPD Commentator’s mock draft.
**The actual Draft will be held on this website, not on Twitter. Have the Twitter handles so you can talk trades or remind others of when the person is on the clock**
Draft Order and Owner:
1. Indianapolis Colts -Charles Gustkey, @CGustkey
2. Washington Redskins
3. Minnesota Vikings – Matt Carney, @MattCarney4
4. Cleveland Browns (Mike Loyko , @NFLDraftXpert)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Dan O’Brien, @DanOB963
6. St. Louis Rams – George Pappageris, @GPappargeris
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Casey Harris, @TruJagsFan
8. Miami Dolphins – Jim Reynolds, @studio_jim
9. Carolina Panthers – Jaron Foster, @jlfoster10
10. Buffalo Bills – Matt Wincherauk, @TheMattyWin
11. Kansas City Chiefs – Jason Madson, @Jason_Madson
12. Seattle Seahawks – Dean Barker, @DPBNE
13. Arizona Cardinals – Michael Kelleher, @MikeyKelleher
14. Dallas Cowboys – Thomas George, @omarsshotgun
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Dan O’Brien, @DanOB963
16. New York Jets – Jamaal Riggins, @JamaalRiggins
17. Oakland Raiders (No Pick Until 3rd)
18. San Diego Chargers – Derric Cordova, @__japhyryder__
19. Chicago Bears – Rich Falls, @FallsRich
20. Tennessee Titans – Drew Cohen, @DrewCohen1
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Andrew Smith, @ Smitty3533
22. Atlanta Falcons – Will Harrigan, @willthebeastt
23. Detroit Lions – Daniel Becker, @Shasta_Otter
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Zane Penton, @ZaneTOP
25. Denver Broncos – Geno Seumalo, @TeamMamba24*
26. Houston Texans – Dominique Edwards, @Nick_Fury99
27. New Orleans Saints (Don’t pick until 3rd) – Tommy McCormick, @Tom_Mack34
28. Green Bay Packers – Alex Mullen, @AlexMullen63
29. Baltimore Ravens – Chris Field, @Doctor_Field
30. San Francisco 49ers – Tim Dwyer, @everydayimfumbn
31. New England Patriots – Quandell Roberts, @QRB27
32. New York Giants – Sam Rincon, @BigBlueisBack