2012 NFL Draft: Live Blog With CSNNE.com

While you’re watching the draft tonight, make sure to follow along with our live blog with CSNNE.com.

You’ll be able to follow all the draft action with tweets from @NEPatriotsDraft, @NFLDraftXpert, @DougKyedNEPD, @tomecurran, @Mary_Paoletti and @CSNNewEngland. If you want to join in on the live blog, tag your tweets with #PatriotsTalk.

The live blog is after the jump.

Please check out CSNNE.com’s Draft page as well: http://csnne.com/nfldraft

Tags: 2012 NFL Draft, CSNNE, Live Chat, Patriots

16 Responses to “2012 NFL Draft: Live Blog With CSNNE.com”

1. Dan says:

With all the picks going crazy now it’s really showing the weakness of this draft and how over-inflatted so many players were through this mock draft stuff.

I think the Pats pick of Wilson (and trading up in the first twice…giving up a 3rd & 4th rounder) screams their opinion of this draft beyond the 1st round.

2. Tom says:

“Silver lining to the Tavon Wilson pick? Seems like a lot of hits on http://NEPatriotsDraft.com

I knew Tavon was off the radar when I checked NEPD and you did not have him listed.

3. thanks for the reply Doug! Always appreciate the insight

4. Lundahl says:

Feet Eater has no idea how to draft. Looks like after having for nearly 15 years the top draft seeds the Bills might deliver some interesting competition. Except they sort of forgot to deal the biggest piece of the puzzle: quarterback. You can’t go far with Fitz.

5. Dan says:

the Jets take 2 players with big risk also…not solid players…potential guys. That’s good for the Pats.
    Coples is not getting around Solder or Vollmer.
    This kid is a deep threat only…so there is no secret.

2 bad picks for the Jets…falling apart before our eyes.

6. Dan says:

All that talk and bashing and debating and Jenkins is gone in the top of the 2nd.

If the Rams are rebuilding I think they are going about it oddly…all 3 picks are risky…potential…all for different reasons.

7. Jim R says:

Not crazy about Jones, They must know something. Hightower Beast

8. warren schrader says:

So far one of the worst drafts ever losing extra picks for this is abslutely brutal overhyped Jones who can’t run unless he’s standing straight up and Hightower who isn’t going to amount to anything other than a big stiff in the middle. Why did we give up picks in round 3 and 4 for this. Time for Bill to quit believing his own hype because his drafts suck.

9. Dan says:

oh god it may just be Jones…I’ll have to learn to like him, but it’s not done yet…could be someone else.
    Anyone who puts on that helmet I will like…I do like his length, but think he is just awkward.
    Love that the team is being aggressive!

10. Joey says:

To bad McClelling is gone but Chandler Jones…..what a bummer

11. Dan says:

jones has now been passed on by 3 teams…keep falling so I feel better about thinking he was over-rated.

12. Dan says:

The Jets can have Couples….love it…take the stiff. I don’t want Jones to be there when the Pats pick, but then again, I would love for them to pass on him and have him fall into the second round.
    I don’t want him…

13. iceman says:

Bruce Irvin= bad pick. Bama players are dropping to the Pats.

14. Dan says:

Barron…#7
    Too rich for the Pats…this was the guy I wanted going back to my first look at this draft. Oh well, I love the trading going on…makes it much more exciting and benefits everyone…players, teams, fans.