NFL Power Rankings Week 3

NFL Power Rankings: Week 3

Are the Dolphins the team to beat in the AFC East? Check out our NFL Power Rankings and find out.

Some great early 2010 NFL matchups already have pundits scratching their heads. Are the Dolphins, Bears and Texans for real?

1. New Orleans Saints
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Houston Texans
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. Miami Dolphins
7. Chicago Bears
8. New York Jets
9. New England Patriots
10. Cincinnati Bengals

A few upstart teams (Chiefs, Steelers) are crashing the party, while others (Cowboys, Vikings) are dropping down the NFL Power Rankings like a rock.

11. San Diego Chargers
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Washington Redskins
14. Philadelphia Eagles
15.New York Giants
16. Tennessee Titans
17. Kansas City Chiefs
18. Minnesota Vikings
19. Atlanta Falcons
20. Dallas Cowboys
21. Seattle Seahawks
22. Tampa Bay Bucs

Your team down here in the Week 3 NFL Power Rankings? You might want to check out our 2011 NFL Mock Draft.

23. Denver Broncos
24. San Francisco 49ers
25. Jacksonville Jaguars
26. Oakland Raiders
27. Carolina Panthers
28. Arizona Cardinals
29. Detroit Lions
30. Cleveland Browns
31. St. Louis Rams
32. Buffalo Bills

Tags:

8 Responses to “NFL Power Rankings Week 3”

1. dave says:

Somebody doesn’t like the Falcons…

2. Jeremy says:

The Steelers are ranked below the Pats? Pats in the top 10 still? Little BIASED???????

3. John says:

Please don’t pay any attention to the power rankings this year. Instead, watch how are young rookies are progressing and root for Oakland and Carolina to have horrible seasons. The Patriots have some weaknesses that they’ll address next year in the 2011 draft. I think they need to draft 2 good defensine lineman, a star running back, a wide receiver( since Moss will be gone) and another cornerback( especially if Leigh Bodden doesn’t come back healthy). I won’t get too excited when the patriots beat the bills next week 41 to 17 because I know that they can’t beat the good teams on the road or teams with great defenses(since they can focus on the passing game and ignore their non- existent running game.

December 12th, see ya there Chris.

5. Chris says:

Da Bears !

6. Eric B says:

Yeeeeaaahhh Dolphins! Keep it up Fins and we got a shot at the superbowl this year. D looks solid and Henne needs to take some big shots down the field to superstar B Marshall… that along with duel runners, Ronnie and Ricky makes a rock solid team!

Rankings do not mean sh*t, at least to me. I think our O-line looked fantastic. Some of our younger players have improve dramatically: Cunningham, Spikes (led team with tackles), Brace, Chung (animal), Hernandez, Gronk. (guy does not get enough credit), McCourty (not bad), Tate. Our team is young, we will definitely have bumps along the way. But the O-Line looked decent, we ran a little bit and came up with some big plays.

Now the Veterans of the team need to stand up and make plays:
    Tom Brady (stop forcing passes), Moss (catch the damn ball), Meriwether (I do not know what his problem is but he needs to be on the field).

Here are a few notes I’d like to pass along as my own thoughts:
    1. Before everyone jumps on hating Butler for his play, give him a chance, he is a second year player. Ton of talent and he cares about the team. If you followed him on Twitter and etc, he was very hard working in the off season.

2. Everyone talking smack before about Cunningham, transfering from a DE to an OLB in the NFL can not be an easy task. So far, I think he has done a fairly decent job. Same goes with Spikes.

3. Brandon Tate, I’m glad we picked him up. He was a potential first rounder, but he was injured. Aren’t you glad we waited?

4. As for Chung, it may be to early, but this guy is a hitter, and he loves the game more than life. I do not have a Chung Jersey yet, but at this point I’m calling it even with some of the other DB’s that were on the board around him if not BEFORE him.

5. Last thought on McCourty, if anyone paid attention to Boston Globe and ESPN Boston Analysts everyone of them hated McCourty as a pick, and said he would never be anything. My opinion so far, is he is just as good as Kyle Wilson. Maybe I’m partial but I think he is better.

8. Patriots Draft Guru says:

It’s sad to see the Dolphins and Jets ahead of the Patriots in the Power Rankings, but they’ve earned it.

Why are the Falcons so low?

*/ ?>