Patriots Brass Break Bread with Tebow

According to multiple reports, Patriots VP Nick Caserio and head coach Bill Belichick were wining and dining Tim Tebow, with the Florida QB spending almost two days in the area.

If the Patriots aren’t actually interested in drafting Tebow, they are doing a masterful job of pretending that they are. It is still unclear whether Belichick would be grooming Tebow to replace Tom Brady, or if Bill has alternative plans for Urban Meyer’s boy.

Tags: Official Visit

8 Responses to “Patriots Brass Break Bread with Tebow”

1. Anonymous says:

wah wah waaaah! I believe Bill has a whole lot more experience at finding talent than any of you! He just has a gift of seeing things no one else can! Have faith in your coach,he’s been doing a heck of a job in the past decade or so!lol Besides the patriots have like 11 picks anyway! Remember Bill seen something in a certain 6th round qb that has seemed to work out for yall pretty darn well!

2. Anonymous says:

Legit backup for Brady? I think we have that in Hoyer. Not that I see Hoyer taking us to the SB or anything… but certainly showed he can fill in for a game or two.

I agree with the folks saying we have too many needs to gamble with our 2nd round picks. We need to draft 4 starters with those picks… not a backup TE. If Tebow lasted until the later rounds, sure, gamble away.

Even if BB is taking him for some sort of Wildcat… I don’t like it.

I really hope he is doing his old buddy Urban Meyer a favor and simply trying to drive up his value.

-AP

3. Anonymous says:

I think the pats should draft Tebow using one of the 2nd round picks (if hes still available). He would make a legit backup qb for brady and belichek. Pats should use their 1st round, 22nd overall, on defense

4. Jeff says:

Tebow could contribute at TE right away..really? The Pats have so many holes to fill with those first 4 picks…I would lose a little faith in BB if he drfted this guy with one of those picks.

5. Anonymous says:

I would love this have tebow play some snaps here and there and then when Brady does retire Tebow will be ready and have tons of knowledge from Brady to play some football and become the patriots next franchise quarterback.

6. Patriots Draft Guru says:

Tebow would be a great addition to the Patriots. 3 picks for now, 1 pick for later. Tebow could contribute at TE right now.

7. Anonymous says:

If they take this guy before the 5th round they are nuts, with all their holes. They need positional football players, not big projects, not with those top 4 picks…no way. Let some desperate and whacked out team take him.

8. Anonymous says:

Are the pats smoking some thing they have to many holes to fill and a real good back up qb