NFL Power Rankings Week 11

Here are your Week 11 NFL Power Rankings to dissect and argue over. If you have a problem with the Patriots being in the Top 8, tell it to my Law Firm.

32. Detroit Lions

6. Atlanta Falcons
5. Washington Redskins
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Carolina Panthers
2. New York Giants
1. Tennessee Titans

Check out more ranks here:
The Sports Dollar
My Sports Rumors

Like What You Read? – Subscribe to NE Patriots Draft!

Tags:

6 Responses to “NFL Power Rankings Week 11”

1. Anonymous says:

*Sigh*As a lifelong Detroiter and fan of the Motor City Kitties, I am sorry but I have to disagree with your #32 Detroit Lions pick. It is clear to me that the Lions no longer warrant being listed as an NFL team.I think your list should end with #31 Cincinnati Bengals.

2. Mack says:

check out this hilarious BCS satire!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6catQoYIeI

3. Anonymous says:

I am sick of people feeling that the Eagles are good. I ask them the same questions that I would ask the Titans. Who have they beat that is any good? One win over the Steelers and they are #12? The Falcons are much improved but not really that big of a win. The Eagles lost to the Cowboys and the Bears (both of whom are ranked lower) so I really have to question them being that high, chances are that they dont make the playoffs (again).It is hard for me to say that the Titans are flat out the best because of their weak schedule, but the Giants cant claim much either outside of that the NFC East is a tough division. Interested to see how this plays out for both teams with tough schedules ahead.

4. Admin says:

true, I think I had those teams in the bottom 8 to start out the power rankings.

5. kellex says:

It is pretty crazy to think…I never would have guessed it.

6. jesse says:

Who would have put the Falcons and the Cardinals in the top 8 of the NFL Power Rankings? Crazy year.

*/ ?>