After watching the classic Simpsons episode where Lisa comes up with “Jeremy’s Iron” as an anagram for “Jeremy Irons”, I decided to do some anagrams for some of the NFL’s Quarterbacks. This is what we came up with.
1. Vincent Young — Conveying Nut
This guy is a little out there…
2. Tony Romo — Toy Moron
Jessica Simpson fits perfectly here.
3. Matt Cassel — Calms State
Hopefully he can calm Patriot Nation again on Sunday.
4. Peyton Manning — Yep, Not Manning
Not yet anyway, he looked lost Week 1.
5. Kyle Orton — Loony Trek
Has someone that backed up Rex Grossman?! ever looked so good?
6. Aaron Rodgers — Earns Roar, Dog
Looks like he’ll be earning lost of roars from the Lambeau crowd.
7. Matt Ryan — My Tantra
Atlanta is drooling over this kid
8. Matt Leinart — It Arm Talent
Sure as heck isn’t Brain Talent
9. Matt Hasselbeck — Sets back Helmet
I wouldn’t go out there with those receivers
10. Marc Bulger — Calm Burger
He is like fresh meat behind the Rams line.
11. Brian Griese — Ages Brinier
Jeff Garcia is in a real pickle.
Come up with your own and post it below.